PUPILS OF THE PUBLIC SCHOOL
Public School children assembled on the wooden bridge over the Pincher Creek, on Bridge Drive, Feb 15 1898. This is the site of the modern bridge on Beverly McLachlin Drive. Mill Hill is seen in background. The property in behind the bridge is the site of Kootenai Brown Pioneer Village.
Print is marked 51522 Steele & Co. photography studio, Winnipeg