KOOTENAI BROWN PIONEER VILLAGE
Archives & Collections
Education & Outreach
Stories from the Kootenai Brown Pioneer Village
Cowley’s St. Aidan’s Church, remains active in its community, enjoying a religious heritage of more than a century of service.
St. Chad’s Church of England served the Lundbreck area for an impressive sixty-four years from, 1909 to 1973.
Since its inception Foothills United Church has had a significant influence on the Cowley community and surrounding area, providing friendship, solace and spiritual learning.
During Pincher Creek’s pioneer history, the annual arrival of the New Year was welcomed by the locals with an enthusiastic social gathering.
The physical origins of the Roman Catholic faith in the Pincher Creek area can be traced back to the Father Lacombe Hermitage