top of page
Here at the Village, we are fortunate to represent both iterations of the Union Bank, with the original Hyde building elsewhere on the grounds. The memory of the 1907 stone bank remains as part of the West Façade of the Reg & Mildred Beere Hall.
Currently, the Union Bank stores the bulk of the museum’s extensive Heritage laundry equipment collection, in anticipation of building restoration exhibit development.
bottom of page