KOOTENAI BROWN PIONEER VILLAGE
Archives & Collections
Education & Outreach
Historic Images of South-western Alberta
Possibly Harvey Bosenberry's, or T. Lebel & Co.
Interior of the sales area of the Macleod Bros. Bakery
Block of Buildings including Colpman's Drugs, Hub Cigar Store and Pincher Creek Motors
Pincher Creek's first commercial business, ca. 1883
Pincher Creek's Primary Hotel, 1904-2020, Photo is circa 1923.
Streetside Facing Exterior
Ca. 1890s picture of Stewart Stagecoach Line providing passenger service between Lethbridge, Macleod and Pincher Creek
1905 image of the E. J. Mitchell Drugstore
Interior of the Mitchell Drugstore, circa 1910. E. J. Mitchell is at left; store clerk Jean Dobbie in centre.
Mitchell Drugstore, E.J. Mitchell in front
Flour Mill on Mill Hill
Frame structure that housed the E. J. Mitchell and A. E. Cornyn Drug Store 1886 -1961
Pincher Creek Co-op Grocery Store
Pincher Creek Co-operative Association Head Office & Store, on Bridge Drive. (now Beverly McLachlin Dr.)Formerly the Waldorf Hotel.